Note: Your Google Partner and Administrator will need to map the domains you are wanting to use prior to this feature being available.
Send emails from a different address or alias
If you own another email address, you can send mail as that address. For example:
- Yahoo, Outlook, or other non-Gmail address
- Your work, school, or business domain or alias, like @yourschool.edu or email@example.com
- Another Gmail address
Step 1: Add an address you own
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Send mail as" section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and the address you want to send from.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter the SMTP server (for example, smtp.gmail.com or smtp.yourschool.edu) and the username and password on that account.
- Click Add Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Sign in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
Step 3: Change the "From" address
- In the message, click the "From" line.
(If you don't see this, click the space next to the recipient's email.)
- Select the address to send from.